Condition of Franchisee centre..
1. Manage and run the Training Courses and other courses as allotted by Enviroskills Academy under the guidance and with the authorization of Enviroskills Academy.
2. To conduct the prescribed course and activities, in the designed manner, pertaining to the Syllabus of the university. Also, to ensure proper exams to be conducted from time to time under the provided guidelines of the Insitute
3. Ascertain to select suitable premises, faculty and hardware as per the category of the centre in consideration with Enviroskills Academy. H.O. and to make payments for them regularly and on time.
4. To make all payments pertaining to proper operation of the centre like rent of the premises, salary to staff, electricity and water bill and such other expenses in the time. Any liability created by the Branch Manager in this regard and in regard to any other expenses will be exclusively his own and will not be carried forward to the Enviroskills Academy H.O. under any circumstances.
5. It will be important for the Branch Manager to maintain Receipt-Book, Issued Certificated details, Student Register maintenance, Staff Register maintenance, Salary Register maintenance of staff and all such record to be maintained properly and presented for the ESA Audit.
6. The Branch manager will have to send report (Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly)...or any other as demanded by Enviroskills Academy. H.O. Every Branch Manager will be required to attend District level, Regional level and State level meeting held by Enviroskills Academy. The process of the renewal, advertisement and the conditions of the renewals of the Enviroskills Academy, Centre is very unique. Therefore, following terms and condition are to be followed Enviroskills Academy. Centre.